We hope this finds you well and thinking about your upcoming RV camping travel to Blue Mesa Recreational Ranch. We open for the summer season on May 1, 2021.
Our dedication to serving camping guests with a high level of commitment and excellence continues amid the challenges and difficulties COVID-19 has brought to our communities. With this in mind, we have created a safety plan that will be followed at BMRR, in addition to the State of Colorado and County of Gunnison guidelines regarding facility operations, social distancing and safety for employees, members and guests. The guidelines are ongoing, yet fluid, which requires our policies, procedures and practices to also be ongoing and fluid. Presently, masks are required in all indoor public locations or where social distancing cannot be achieved.
Our plan will be effective May 1, 2021
What you can expect:
• All of our RV sites are open.
• We have all the fresh air you can hope for.
• We sit in the middle of some of Colorado's most spectacular mountain landscapes that offer an abundance of public lands.
Important updates for this camping season:
• Guests can expect clubhouses, family center and all bathroom / shower facilities will be open.
• Currently swimming pools and hot tubs are expected to be open.
• Guest are free to use the basketball court, bocce ball court, corn-hole, ladder ball, horseshoes and miniature golf.
• Pappy's Restaurant located at Elk Creek Marina is open for take-out and outside deck dining, and a percentage of seating will be available inside depending on COVID-19 guidelines.
· Pontoon boat rentals and horseback riding are available.
We look forward to seeing you!