OUR RESORT WILL OPEN MAY 27, 2020
May 7, 2020
We hope this finds you well and excited about upcoming travel this summer season. Our plan is to open Blue Mesa Recreational Ranch on May 27th. Nevertheless, we continue to follow and comply with all federal, state and county guidelines with respect to facility operations which may impact that opening date—the safety of our members, guests and our employees remains our top concern.
For your safety, and to comply with both mandated and recommended COVID-19 protocols, we must implement the following safety guidelines/procedures/restrictions at Blue Mesa Recreational Ranch for this season:
· Reservations are highly recommended, drive-ups are highly discouraged.
· RVs must be self-contained as many resort amenities and facilities will be closed.
· The reception office will be open to take your phone calls and will be open to one person at a time.
· When you arrive, please have only one member of your party check-in. The gate house will have additional information posted upon your arrival.
· Public Areas are closed until further notice. This includes the bathhouses, shower facilities, Clubhouses, common areas, swimming pools, hot tubs, and the Family Center
· No Group Activities (children or adults) are scheduled.
· Bocce Ball, miniature golf, horseshoes or basketball areas will be open, but you must bring your own equipment. We will not have equipment available for use.
· Limited laundry facilities will be available.
· Continue ‘Social Distancing’ by keeping at least 6 feet between yourself and other people outside your group. Do not gather in groups.
· Wash your hands often and wear masks when appropriate, especially when indoors
· Please remind your children of these guidelines as well.
We are fully committed to making decisions that will best serve our resort community as a whole and thank you in advance for your support as we work together. Anyone not following these guidelines will be asked to leave.
As this global pandemic impacts the travel industry in unprecedented ways, we remain unshaken in our efforts to provide a safe, family-friendly environment and are looking forward to another great, albeit different, season this summer with our family of members and guests. While we may not have pools, showers, restrooms and common areas available, we do have plenty of open space, fresh air and public lands for exploring. If you have any questions, please call member services at 970-642-4579.
All our best,
Blue Mesa Recreational Ranch
Going The Extra Mile
We are all anxious to get on the road and camp at our favorite campgrounds and while we wait there could be a way to help our nurses and doctors. We came across a facebook group: RVs 4 MDs To Fight the Corona Virus : https://www.facebook.com/groups/rvs4mds/about/.
This is a Facebook group that matches RVs that are sitting idle with health care workers who need a place to isolate after long hospital shifts. Here is a touching article about how RVers are going the extra mile.